Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gratitude Blog

     I am grateful for many things in my life, there are things that many kids want that I have that's one thing im grateful for. I am very grateful for my parents because there are people who do not have their real parents or there parents are dead. They help me with homework and they explain to me different things in life like how to be successful in school and how I can make my way up to buying a car and house. Because of them I think im becoming a better student than I was before.They provide for me and help me with any problems I have in school, friends, life etc.

   I am also very grateful for my friends, although they haven't helped me as much as my parents they have still helped me with many things. When they have family, friend, school problems I invite them to my house, so they can get their mind off of the problem and talk to then about it. Although we get into discussions a lot I am still very grateful for them. Sometimes I invite them to my house to have fun or do something like going to McDonald's or to watch a movie. We invite each other to places with our family's whether we will be eating or watching a movie. We always have fun no matter what, I hope I can still be friends with these people in high school.

     I am lastly very grateful for my teachers because they have helped move forward in my life and in school. They have also made me into the student I am today. I have become a much happier, organized, and responsible student through the years I have been in school. I still have time to go in school I have learned different things that I will definitely use more and in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment