Friday, January 20, 2017

Quarter 2 Reflections

     This quarter I have definitely improved from quarter one. In quarter one I didn't want to do my Ixl's and do my homework and I was falling behind in my classes especially in Ela. When it was the day I had to go talk to my teachers with my mom about my school work I was doing really well in every class except in Ela. I got nervous what my teacher was gonna say to my mom and after I sat with my teacher I started doing even better in my other classes.

     Something I accomplished after new year was very stressful at the time. I got accepted into the High School I wanted to go to. All of my cousins have gone to that school and the one that started the tradition is currently in College or University I'm not sure but she's doing really well. My goal is that graduate High School and go study something after High School but I haven't thought about what I wanted to do. It is a really good school and I didn't think I was gonna get into that school. But I am very proud of myself for doing well in school and to get accepted into one of Chicago's best schools.

     The hardest part of quarter 2 was getting my school work and homework done and get good grades. I dont know how I did this quarter hopefully I did well, I think this is the hardest I've worked in school. This quarter I actually tried to get good grades and do school. Hopefully I succeeded and did good this quarter. I wanted the high school to see good grades from me so they could accept me because the school is strict and it's also a college prep which makes it a little bit harder so I needed to learn and know more stuff to get me prepared for High School.



No comments:

Post a Comment