Friday, May 26, 2017

9 Questions


1- What are the three most important things you learned this year?
- I learned how to cite sources
- I learned how to punctuate properly
- Lastly I learned how to analyze quotes and explain them

2- What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?


The Holocaust Museum and Hopefully the party we are going to have

3- What was the nicest thing someone in our class did for you this year?
 -they stayed up to help me with my Ixl's
4- What is something you taught your teacher or classmates this year?
- Probably nothing

5- In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements? What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?
Becoming a more serious person and being able to speak aloud without being scared

6- What was the most challenging part of this year for you?
-having to be up to date with the Ixl's and studying for the vocabulary tests

7- What was the best piece of writing that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best?
- I Believe Is my best writing piece because I poured my ideas and heart into it. It was originally 2 pages because I had so much to say about my statement but I didn't want to make it long

8- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?
-Night because it was something that did happen and was interesting


9- What advice would you give students who will be in this class next year?
- Do your work and make jokes once in awhile but just have fun because this is an amazing class. This class has teached me so many things. Thank You Mrs. Larson you are a amazing teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment