Friday, May 26, 2017

I Believe

“Be Yourself”
May 18, 2017

    I believe that people shouldn't let others influence how they act in their daily lives.
 A few months ago I woke up and did what I do daily, but not this particular day. I started to think why do people follow what others do to fit in. Wouldn't people want to be different and stand out from the other people? Apparently not, because people want to fit in and be accepted by others. I started to think more and came to the conclusion that other people like to intimidate others and they get scared and they get influenced to do the same. All this stemmed from social media and it's sad to see a generation that many people call the closest to Einstein be the same generation that determines what the future is going to be like.

   After I talked to people about it, I started to change my mentality and try not to follow what others do. Also to be creative because most people in this generation try to fit in with people and don't be themselves just so they can get accepted by others. Honestly it won't matter because in the future they might not be your friends and you practically spent most of your life trying to be like others people should just be themselves and stand out from other. There are amazing, creative people in this generation. People can use these abilities they have to make a better future for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment